How to connect Salesforce + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Salesforce and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Salesforce and Filter by Zapier workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Salesforce + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Salesforce + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Lead Ads to their workflows
Create accounts and contacts in Salesforce from new Facebook Lead AdsCreate accounts and contacts in Salesforce from new Facebook Lead AdsPremium
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Log new contacts on Salesforce as offline conversions in Google AdsLog new contacts on Salesforce as offline conversions in Google AdsPremium
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Salesforce and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.