How to connect Saasu + Zapier Chrome extension
Zapier lets you send info between Saasu and Zapier Chrome extension automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Item InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.Action
- Create Service InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the service layout.Action
- Find ContactFind a contactAction
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Zapier Chrome extension
After triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.
- Step 1: Authenticate Saasu and Zapier Chrome extension.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.