Runrun.it Help & Support
What Runrun.it Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggers when a new Task is created.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is created.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is created.
- Post on Enterprise Wall - Creates a new post on enterprise wall (bulletin).
- Create Client - Creates a new client.
- Create Project - Creates a new project.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Backlog Task - Creates a new task for a team in a project's backlog.
- Post on Team Wall - Creates a new post on team wall (bulletin).
How to Get Started with Runrun.it on Zapier
The first thing you’ll need to do is to connect your Runrun.it account to Zapier. When your start making your first zap using Runrun.it we will automatically ask you to connect your account:
Next, you'll be asked to name this Runrun.it account. Don’t worry, this is just a label for you to recognize this Runrun.it account inside Zapier. You can name it anything you like and press Continue!
You’ll now be given a popup and asked to login to your Runrun.it account (unless you are already logged in).
As a last step, you will be asked to authorize Zapier to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Runrun.it account will now be connected.
Popular Things To Do With Runrun.it
Common Problems with Runrun.it
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message