How to connect Ruler Analytics + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between Ruler Analytics and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
- Missed CallTriggers when a new missed call is detected.Trigger
- New CallTriggers when a new call is created.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new company has visited your site.Trigger
- New ConversionTriggers when a new conversion occurs on your site.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- New RevenueTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ruler Analytics and Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.