RSS by Zapier + Transloadit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RSS by Zapier and Transloadit.
It's easy to connect RSS by Zapier + Transloadit and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
Triggers when a new Assembly is created.
Triggers when an image face detection is complete.
Triggers when an iPad video optimization is complete.
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Triggers when an Assembly with at least one result is finished.
Triggers when a new Assembly is finished.
Triggers when a video is completely converted to WebM.
- Step 1: Authenticate RSS by Zapier + Transloadit.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.