How to connect RoboHead + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between RoboHead and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Project Status ChangedTriggers when a project status is changed.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreate a project in RoboHeadAction
- Update ProjectUpdate a project in RoboHeadAction
- Find ProjectSearch for project in Robohead.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate RoboHead and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.