How to connect Retently + WPForms
Zapier lets you send info between Retently and WPForms automatically—no code required.
- New Survey ResponseTriggers when a new survey response is received.Trigger
- Campaign Score UpdatedTriggers when the survey campaign’s score (NPS, CSAT, CES) is updated.Trigger
- Company Score UpdatedTriggers when a company’s score (NPS, CSAT, CES) is updated.Trigger
- Overall Metric Score UpdatedTriggers when the score is updated for a particular metric (NPS, CSAT, CES).Trigger
- Customer UnsubscribedTriggers when a customer opts out of surveys.Trigger
- Create or Update CustomerCreates a new customer or updates an existing one.Action
- Create Customer and Send SurveyCreates a new customer or updates and existing one and sends a transactional survey.Action
- Tag a Survey ResponseAdds a tag to a survey response.Action
Unsubscribes a customer.
Find a customer in Retently by email address.
Find a company by domain, name, or ID.
Triggers when a form entry is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate Retently and WPForms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.