How to connect ReportGarden + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between ReportGarden and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an invoice is marked as billed.
Creates a new comment for a task.
- Billed InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is marked as billed.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Paid InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is marked as paid.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
- Add CommentCreates a new comment for a task.Action
- Add Discussion CommentCreates a new comment for a discussion.Action
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate ReportGarden + Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.