Regiondo + RSS by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Regiondo and RSS by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Regiondo + RSS by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when booking is created or amendment is made.
Triggers when new ticket is created, or ticket validation status changes.
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Triggers when new customer is created or existing one updated.
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
- Step 1: Authenticate Regiondo + RSS by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.