How to connect Realeflow + SimpleTexting
Zapier lets you send info between Realeflow and SimpleTexting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created. Does not include Leadpipes.Trigger
- New PropertyTriggers when a new property is created. Does not include Leadpipes.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create PropertyCreates a new property.Action
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
Triggers when a client sends STOP to your number.
Creates a new or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact.
Creates and sends a campaign.
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Realeflow and SimpleTexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.