How to connect Raindrop.io + TickTick
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and TickTick automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in TickTick.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a new task created in TickTick.Trigger
- New Updated TaskTriggers when an uncompleted task is updated in TickTick.Trigger
Adds a new task to a list.
Add a task to TickTick with an attachment
Upload A File To TickTick
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and TickTick.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.