How to connect Raindrop.io + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io + RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.