How to connect Protexting + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Protexting and YouTube automatically—no code required.
- New Contact's Shipping DetailsTriggers when New Contact's Shipping DetailsTrigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a new or updated contact in ProTexting is added.Trigger
- New Inbound SMS or MMS MessageNew inbound SMS or MMS message received from ProTexting.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new Contact.Action
- Push Amazon OrdersPush Amazon Orders to ProTextingAction
- Send or Schedule Group SMSCreates a group SMS campaignAction
- Send Notification SMSCreates a new SMS notification.Action
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate Protexting and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.