How to connect Protexting + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Protexting and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
- New Contact's Shipping DetailsTriggers when New Contact's Shipping DetailsTrigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a new or updated contact in ProTexting is added.Trigger
- New Inbound SMS or MMS MessageNew inbound SMS or MMS message received from ProTexting.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new Contact.Action
- Push Amazon OrdersPush Amazon Orders to ProTextingAction
- Send or Schedule Group SMSCreates a group SMS campaignAction
- Send Notification SMSCreates a new SMS notification.Action
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
Triggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
Triggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Protexting and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.