How to connect Proofer + Translate by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Proofer and Translate by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Proof ApprovedTriggers when a customer approves a proof.Trigger
- Proof RejectedTriggers when a customer rejects a proof.Trigger
- Proof SentTriggers when you send out a new revision in Proofer.Trigger
- Create New ProofCreates a new proof and automatically sends it to the customer based on the filename. This first part of the filename has to contain the order number, followed by an underscore (e.g. "#1024_proof_1.png").Action
- Detect LanguageTries to detect the language used for the provided text.Action
- Translate TextTranslates text you provide into another language. Text is capped at 1000 characters.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Proofer and Translate by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.