How to connect Plumsail Documents + Netgsm
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Netgsm automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Incoming SMSTriggers when you receive an incoming SMS.Trigger
- Send a Voice Message (Simple)Sends a previously created audio file as a voicemail.Action
- Connect CallConnects a call using Netgsm Netsantral services. You can start the call by selecting the number you want to call first.Action
- Send Voicemail (Dynamic)Sends a voicemail created from dynamic text.Action
- Send SMS to the GroupYou can send bulk sms to Netgsm groups.Action
- Send OTP SMSSends a OTP SMS using Netgsm services.Action
Sends an SMS using Netgsm services.
Query the transportation status of the SMS you have sent using Netgsm services.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Netgsm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.