How to connect Plumsail Documents + Feedier
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Feedier automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New FeedbackTriggers when a new feedback is received.Trigger
- New Item TaggedTriggers when an item is tagged.Trigger
- SegmentTriggers when a new segment is created. Do not use it.Trigger
- Import FeedbackImport a new feedback with a given set of answers.Action
- Send EmailSends a new email to ask gently the user to give his feedback.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS text message to ask gently the user to give his feedback.Action
Update a feedback status and/or its owner.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Feedier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.