How to connect PayPal + Saasu
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Saasu automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Item InvoiceCreates a new invoice using the Item layout and inventory items.Action
Creates a new invoice using the service layout.
Find a contact
Find or Create Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Saasu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.