How to connect PayPal + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and MySQL automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.