PayPal + Calendly Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like PayPal and Calendly to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Launched on Zapier February 12, 2016
You have a busy schedule—the last thing you need is to spend time creating virtual conference rooms, updating leads based on conversations, or adding meetings to your to-do list. Together, Calendly and Zapier will automatically update your information in other apps whenever someone is added to a meeting. That way, you can spend more time preparing for the meeting and less time on the tedious stuff.
Here are some creative ways to use Calendly with Zapier:
- Use your favorite meeting app without having to manually create a new meeting for every calendar event. Zapier can create meetings in GoToMeeting or Zoom when invitees schedule events in Calendly.
- Be sure your leads are up to date before meetings by letting Zapier add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees.
- Keep your calendars in sync. Zapier can create Google Calendar events from new scheduled Calendly events.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Invitee Canceled") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Calendly Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
You use lots of apps to get stuff done. Zapier creates more time in your day by helping you automate those apps, so they work for you in the background.