Pathwright + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Pathwright and PayPal.
It's easy to connect Pathwright + PayPal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a student performs a learning activity in your school. Examples include participating in discussions and completing steps.
Triggers when a new member joins your school.
Triggers when a member of your school updates their membership.
Triggers when a student registers to a class.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Triggers when a student completes a course.
Triggers when a student subscribes to your school.
Triggers when a step's review status may have changed. This could be either the result of a step being automatically assigned a score, or from a teacher manually reviewing a submission. Additionally, other lifecycle events that affect the score or review status of a student's step will trigger this to be sent, such as skips or resets performed either by or on behalf of a student.
Triggers when a user's subscription is canceled.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
- Step 1: Authenticate Pathwright + PayPal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.