Do more with Pathwright
Zapier lets you connect Pathwright with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
- Send welcome emails to new students in your Pathwright school when they register for specific cohorts
Send welcome emails to new students in your Pathwright school when they register for specific cohorts
- New Learning ActivityTriggers when a student performs a learning activity in your school. Examples include participating in discussions and completing steps.Trigger
- New CohortTriggers whenever a new cohort is created in a resource in your Pathwright school, whether that be by a staff member, or a learner creating their own member-created cohort.Trigger
- Student Course CompletionTriggers when a student completes a course.Trigger
- New School MemberTriggers when a new member joins your school.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a new registration happens in your Pathwright school.Trigger
- New Student SubscriptionTriggers when a student subscribes to your school.Trigger
- School Membership UpdatedTriggers when a member of your school updates their membership.Trigger
- Step Review Status ChangeTriggers when a step's review status may have changed. This could be either the result of a step being automatically assigned a score, or from a teacher manually reviewing a submission. Additionally, other lifecycle events that affect the score or review status of a student's step will trigger this to be sent, such as skips or resets performed either by or on behalf of a student.Trigger
Triggers when a user's subscription is canceled.
Triggers when a user changes the email address on their account.
Creates a registration invitation to a Pathwright offering and optionally automatically creates a user.