How to connect Participate + RegFox
Zapier lets you send info between Participate and RegFox automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Course Bundle EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in a course bundle.Trigger
- New Community MemberTriggers when a user joins a community.Trigger
- Leaving Community MemberTriggers when a user leaves a community.Trigger
- Updated CourseworkTriggers when a user updates coursework.Trigger
- New Course EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in a course.Trigger
- Add a User to a GroupAdds a user to a groupAction
- Create Community InvitationSends email inviting a user to a community.Action
- Create Group InvitationSends email inviting a user to a groupAction
List Forms. will list forms
Deposit Payment. things
Triggers when a new registrant has successfully submitted themselves through your published Regfox page.
- Step 1: Authenticate Participate and RegFox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.