How to connect Ontraport + VerifyPass
Zapier lets you send info between Ontraport and VerifyPass automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
- Product Purchasedpurchase object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.Trigger
- Transaction Created With Productinvoice object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact in Ontraport.Action
- VerificationTriggers upon verification of your customer.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Ontraport and VerifyPass.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.