How to connect OnePageCRM + Vainu
Zapier lets you send info between OnePageCRM and Vainu automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Won DealTriggers when a deal is won.Trigger
- New Next ActionTriggers when a new next action is set.Trigger
- New Pending DealTriggers when a new pending deal is created.Trigger
- Create NoteAdds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in OnePageCRM.Action
- Find ContactFind a contact in OnepageCRM.Action
- Find or Create a contactFinds or creates a specific find contact.Action
Triggers when a new signal happens in a prospect list of your choice.
Adds a given company to a selected static list if the company is found from the Vainu's database.
Finds a company from Vainu with a given parameter. You can then use this data e.g. to enrich CRM's data.
- Step 1: Authenticate OnePageCRM and Vainu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.