How to connect MPOWR Envision + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between MPOWR Envision and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Action Item Is CreatedTriggers when a new action item is created.Trigger
- Existing Tactic/Action Item Is UpdatedTriggers when existing tactic or action item is updated / edited.Trigger
- Progress Note Is PublishedTriggers when a new progress note is published.Trigger
- Create Action ItemCreate a new Action ItemAction
- Add KPI Data PointAdd a data point to an existing Key Performance Indicator (KPI)Action
- Add Progress NoteAdd a new Progress Note to an existing strategic activityAction
- Update Action Item or TacticUpdate an existing Action Item or TacticAction
- Update KPI Data PointUpdate a data point of an existing Key Performance IndicatorAction
- Google Forms
Triggers when a new form response is received.
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate MPOWR Envision and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.