How to connect MonkeyLearn + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between MonkeyLearn and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Classify TextClassifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.Action
- Extract TextExtracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.Action
- Upload Training DataUploads training data to a classifier. It may or may not be tagged.Action
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
- New Link PostSubmit a new link post to a subreddit.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate MonkeyLearn and Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MonkeyLearn is a Text Analysis platform that allows you to classify and extract actionable data from raw texts like emails, chats, webpages, documents, tweets and more! You can classify texts with custom tags like sentiment or topic, and extract any particular data like organizations or keywords.