Memberful Help & Support
What Memberful Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Order Refunded - Triggers when an order is refunded.
- Order Purchased - Triggers when a member completes an order or when staff manually adds a new order. Not sent for subscription renewal orders.
- Member Updated - Triggers when a member's profile information is updated.
- Subscription Deleted - Triggers when a member's subscription is deleted.
- Subscription Renewed - Triggers when a member's subscription is renewed.
- Subscription Reactivated - Triggers when a member's suspended order is marked completed and the subscription becomes active again.
- Subscription Created - Triggers when a member's subscription is created.
- New Member - Triggers when a new member account is created.
- Subscription Updated - Triggers when a member's subscription is updated.
- Subscription Deactivated - Triggers when a member's subscription is suspended, expires, or becomes inactive.
- Member Deleted - Triggers when a member is deleted.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Memberful on Zapier
To get started with Memberful on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Memberful account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Memberful API key.
To locate your API Key in your Memberful account, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your Memberful dashboard.
- Click "Settings" in the top menu.
- Click the "Custom Apps" tab.
- Click "Add a new Custom Application".
- Name the application "Zapier" and check the box for "Include an API key".
- Click "Create Custom Application".
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Memberful account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Memberful
Common Problems with Memberful on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message