How to connect Marketo + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between Marketo and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
- Find or Create LeadFind or Create LeadAction
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is added to a contact.
Triggers when a tag is removed from a contact.
Grants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Marketo and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.