How to connect Mailchimp + Zendesk Sell
Zapier lets you send info between Mailchimp and Zendesk Sell automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Mailchimp and Zendesk Sell workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
To prevent timeout errors, please ensure the list of customers for this store does not exceed 3000.
If specified, will only trigger on orders created in this store. Otherwise, will default to all orders in your account.
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Note About Samples
When samples are pulled in the next step for this trigger, the GROUPINGS data will be static, dummy data ("Example Group Category 1"). Use the example Group values to setup your Zap, and the data should reflect appropriately when the Zap runs.
How Mailchimp + Zendesk Sell Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailchimp and Zendesk Sell.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.