Add subscribers from MySQL into Mailchimp
When this happensStep 1: New Row
Then do thisStep 2: Add/Update Subscriber
Save time and money hiring a developer, and use this Zap to import new subscribers from your MySQL database directly into Mailchimp!
How it works
- Make sure your MySQL database is accessible by following the documentation.
- Choose a table in your MySQL database to monitor for new rows.
- Choose a list to send new subscribers to in MailChimp.
- When Zapier sees a new row, we'll send it over to MailChimp as a new subscriber.
What you need
- A MySQL database that's accessible by Zapier, and contains a table which has an email address column.
- A MailChimp account with a list for new subscribers.
Got that? Let's get started.