Loomly + RSS by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Loomly and RSS by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Loomly + RSS by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new Custom Post Idea is created in a Calendar.
Triggers when a new item (photo, video, note) is added to a Calendar's Library.
Triggers when a new (Loomly) Comment is left on a Loomly Post by a Collaborator.
Triggers when a Post Assignment is updated.
Triggers when the content of a Post (date, channels, copy, media) is edited within Loomly.
Triggers when an invite is sent to a Collaborator to join a Calendar.
Triggers when a new Post is created.
Triggers when a Quick Post is created in a Calendar.
Triggers when a Post State is updated.
Triggers when a Loomly Post has failed publishing to a Channel.
- Step 1: Authenticate Loomly + RSS by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.