Lob + Ontraport Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Lob and Ontraport.
It's easy to connect Lob + Ontraport and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
This action creates a new postcard that will be mailed to the 'to' address, and from the 'from' address. Please see our documentation (https://lob.com/docs#postcards) for details.
Triggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates a new letter in a double window envelope that will be mailed to the 'to' address, and from the 'from' address. Please see our documentation (www.lob.com/docs#letters) for details.
- Step 1: Authenticate Lob + Ontraport.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.