How to connect Klaviyo + Fomo
Zapier lets you send info between Klaviyo and Fomo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.
automatically do this!
Adds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.
- New EventTriggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.TriggerScheduled
- Create EventCreates a new event for a specific metric.ActionScheduled
- Update SubscriberUpdates an existing subscriber.ActionScheduled
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.ActionScheduled
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber.ActionScheduled
- Find or Create SubscriberFinds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.ActionScheduled
- Create EventCreates a new event.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Klaviyo + Fomo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.