How to connect KiSSFLOW + SimplyBook.me
Zapier lets you send info between KiSSFLOW and SimplyBook.me automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a booking is canceled.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Updated Booking DetailsTriggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when new client created.Trigger
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a new offer is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate KiSSFLOW + SimplyBook.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.