How to connect Kajabi + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Kajabi and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Grant Access to an OfferGrants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.Action
- Create Form SubmissionSubmits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.Action
- Revoke Access to an OfferRevokes access to an offer from the specified member.Action
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Kajabi and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.