How to connect join.me + Mattermost
Zapier lets you send info between join.me and Mattermost automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Upcoming Meeting
Triggers when a new meeting is scheduled.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Start with Personal URLRequired
Meeting Start TimeRequired
Meeting End TimeRequired
Note: The end date must be within 14 days of the start date.
Start with Personal URL
List of e-mails to invite to the meeting. Note: The user (presenter) is NOT included by default
Choose the team that contains the channel where you’d like to post new messages.
Choose the channel where you’d like to post new messages. Direct Message channels are not available.
Enter the message text that will post to Mattermost. This text is markdown enabled. See our tips on formatting messages.
The username your integration will post as. By default, "zapier" will be used. Zapier integrations will always appear with a
BOTlabel next to the username.
A URL to a JPG or PNG image that will appear as the profile picture of the bot that Zapier will post as. By default, the Zapier logo will be used.
How join.me + Mattermost Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate join.me and Mattermost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.