How to connect Jestor + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Jestor and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Create a New Record
Triggers when a new record is created in Jestor
automatically do this!
Create new record in Jestor
Our most popular Zap!
- Delete a RecordTriggers when a record is deleted in JestorTrigger
- Create a New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in JestorTrigger
- Update a RecordTriggers when a record is updated in JestorTrigger
- Create RecordCreate new record in JestorAction
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Jestor + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.