How to connect InvoiceBerry + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between InvoiceBerry and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Add ExpenseAdds a new expense.Action
- Create InvoiceAdds a new Invoice.Action
Adds a new item.
Triggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.
Triggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
Triggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate InvoiceBerry and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.