Instabot: Chatbot Platform Help & Support
What Instabot Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Goal Completed - Triggers when a user completes a specified goal node in any Instabot.
- New Engaged User - Triggers when a new user is engaged with specified Instabots.
- New User - Triggers when a new Instabot user is created.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Instabot on Zapier
To get started with Instabot on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Instabot account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Instabot API key.
To locate your API Key in your Instabot account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Instabot account.
- Click "Application Settings" from the user name dropdown menu.
- Copy "API Key" and "Master API Key" values
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Instabot account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Instabot
Common Problems with Instabot on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message