Create new leads in Marketo from Instabot conversations
When this happens
Step 1: New Engaged User
Then do this
Step 2: Create or Update Lead
Engaging your visitors in a timely manner is key to following up. After this integration is configured, new conversations from Instabot will be automatically added to Marketo as new leads, allowing you to automate your follow up and save time.
How this Instabot-Marketo integration works
- A new engaged user is created in Instabot
- Zapier creates a new lead in Marketo
- New Goal CompletedTriggers when a user completes the selected goal(s) when they talk to the selected bot(s).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when the Instabot platform sees a new user for the first time.Trigger
- New Engaged UserTriggers when a new user engages with the specified bot(s).Trigger
- Zapier NodeTriggers when Zapier node is reached.Trigger
- Send a MessageSends a message to Instabot's Zapier Node.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Finds or creates a specific search lead.