How to connect Instabot: Chatbot Platform + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between Instabot: Chatbot Platform and Marketo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Goal CompletedTriggers when a user completes the selected goal(s) when they talk to the selected bot(s).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when the Instabot platform sees a new user for the first time.Trigger
- New Engaged UserTriggers when a new user engages with the specified bot(s).Trigger
- Zapier NodeTriggers when Zapier node is reached.Trigger
- Send a MessageSends a message to Instabot's Zapier Node.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Finds or creates a specific search lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Instabot: Chatbot Platform + Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.