Inbound Now + Mailjet Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Inbound Now and Mailjet.
It's easy to connect Inbound Now + Mailjet and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a lead is created via a form submission (any Inbound Now Plugin installed, including CTA, Landing Pages, & Leads).
Triggers when a new email is sent to your Parse API email address.
Triggers when a user unsubscribes from a certain contacts list.
Triggers when an event occurs with a Mailjet contact (supported events: email sent, opened, clicked, bounced, spam, blocked).
Triggers when a contact subscribes in a Mailjet contact list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Inbound Now + Mailjet.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.