How to connect IgnitePost + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between IgnitePost and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Handwritten CardCreates a handwritten card.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
- Product Purchasedpurchase object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.Trigger
- Transaction Created With Productinvoice object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact in Ontraport.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate IgnitePost and Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.