How to connect Hypersay Events + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Hypersay Events and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Hypersay Event Created or UpdatedTriggers when an event of your organisation is created or changed.Trigger
- Hypersay Ticket Created or UpdatedTriggers when a ticket is created or updated for a certain event.Trigger
- Create a TicketCreates an event pass in your event for the attendee you specifyAction
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Hypersay Events and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.