How to connect Hotjar + Reamaze
Zapier lets you send info between Hotjar and Reamaze automatically—no code required.
- New Incoming FeedbackTriggers when a new Incoming Feedback Response is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is created.Trigger
- New Survey ResponseTriggers when a new Survey response is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggered when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New ConversationTriggered when a new conversation is created.Trigger
- New MessageTriggered when a new message is created.Trigger
- Add Message to ConversationAdds a new message to an existing conversation.Action
- Create ContactCreate a Contact in Reamaze.Action
Create a Contact in Reamaze with an SMS mobile number.
Create a new conversation on behalf of a user.
Create a new SMS conversation on behalf of a user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hotjar and Reamaze.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.