How to connect Hotjar + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between Hotjar and MySQL automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Incoming FeedbackTriggers when a new Incoming Feedback Response is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is created.Trigger
- New Survey ResponseTriggers when a new Survey response is created.Trigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hotjar and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.