HelloSign Help & Support
What Hellosign Triggers and Actions Are Supported?
- Signature Request Signed - Triggers when a signature request is signed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
- Signature Request Sent - Triggers when a signature request is sent (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
- Signature Request Declined - Triggers when a signature request is declined (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
- Signature Request Viewed - Triggers when a signature request is viewed (requires a paid API plan for non test_mode requests).
- Send Signature Request From Template - Sends a HelloSign template out for signature request.
How to Get Started with Hellosign
In order to use Hellosign you must have an API enabled plan (read more at https://app.hellosign.com/api/pricing)!
To get started with Hellosign and Zapier, you'll first need an account with both! Then just go create your first Hellosign zap and add your account via:
And just enter your username and password here (we usually recommend making a brand new user just for Zapier in Hellosign, that way you don't share your main account's password!):
After that is complete, we'll test the connection to ensure everything is properly set up!
There you go! Enjoy your connections!
Popular Things To Do With Hellosign
Common Problems with HelloSign
My trigger test is not returning any results#
You'll need an API accounts to be able to use your HelloSign account with Zapier
If you do have an API account and you're still having trouble getting a sample from your trigger test then please try the following:
- Prepare and send a test document to yourself to sign.
- Open the document ready to sign, but don't sign it yet!
- In another tab of your web browser, open the Zap editor for your Zap and go to the trigger test page
- Click Pull in Samples
- Immediately go back to the HelloSign document and sign the test document
This should give your Zap a 'live' signature to find and therefore give you a sample for your Zap.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message