How to connect Harness + Basecamp 3
Zapier lets you send info between Harness and Basecamp 3 automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a donation of any kind (one-time, monthly, round-up) fails, usually due to card errors.Try ItTriggerInstant
Monthly Donation Created
Triggers when a donor creates a new monthly donation subscription.Try ItTriggerInstant
Round-Up Account Cancelled
Triggers when a donor cancelled their round-up account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Monthly Donation Cancelled
Triggers when a donor cancels a monthly donation.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a donor registers a new account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Round-Up Account Created
Triggers when a donor connects a new round-up account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new basecamp account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Harness and Basecamp 3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.