How to connect Gravity Forms + WATI
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and WATI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New Contact CreatedWhen a new contact is created from an incoming whatsapp messageTrigger
- New Incoming MessageWhen there is any incoming message on your numberTrigger
- Add a ContactAdd a new contact on WATIAction
- Send Session MessageSend a WhatsApp Message to an open sessionAction
- Send Template MessageSend an approved template WhatsApp messageAction
Update an existing Contact with attributes on WATI
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and WATI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.